Barrie Folk Society will hold their Annual General Meeting on Feb. 22.
This serves as advance notice to members and interested parties that the Barrie Folk Society will hold its Annual General Meeting on Thursday, Feb. The AGM will be held at Barrie Public Library, Georgian Room at 5:30 p.m. followed by our monthly Open Stage at the library. It will start at 7 p.m. Please note the date on your calendar. A reminder will be sent a week before the meeting.
Light refreshments will be served.
- Do you have to be a “member” to attend the AGM? No. Interested parties may attend the AGM but only members may vote on any business requiring a vote.
- Can you become a member before or at the AGM? Yes. You can become a member or renew lapsed membership at any time and at the actual AGM itself.
The Membership Advantage
You get to vote at an AGM (ho-hum) …. AND all members receive our “Repeat Attender” membership card. When you attend five shows, you will receive the sixth show FREE. Bring your membership loyalty card to every event you attend and we will stamp it at admissions. You don’t need to attend the five shows during one year; as long as you renew your membership, we will transfer your stamps to your new card. Please make sure you RSVP for your free show so we can make sure to put you on our guest list. A list of current members will be at all BFS events.
Regular Annual Membership with Anniversary date – $15/Year
- Membership will be due on the last day of the month following the month it was purchased (e.g. join on April 15, membership expires May 31 the following year).
- Repeat Attender membership card; attend five shows and receive the sixth show FREE!
- Advance notice of special shows; E-mail notification of all shows and events
Life-time Folk Friend – $100 one time
- No renewal required
- Everything from the regular membership except you receive a new “Repeat Attender” membership card every time you complete one.